[Umpqua Birds] Re: Vaux's Swifts babies

  • From: Stacy Burleigh <stacymb13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tee McDee <creekwood@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:52:29 -0700

Toni mentioned that baby time is done at her place. I've seen fledglings
from all my species except for W. tanager and black headed grosbecks. Has
anybody already seen the young out and about of these 2 species?
Thanks,
Stacy
Melrose

*From:* Toni M <creekwood@xxxxxxxxxx>
*Date:* 6/28/2015 4:10:39 PM
*To:* dianawales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* Re: [Umpqua Birds] Vaux's Swifts babies

Super! I've never seen Vaux babies. Baby time is over here at home, but I
was sad to see a young mother duck with brand new ducklings over at the
duck pond by Fred Meyer. The much older, bigger ducklings were picking on
them, so I put down some seed, greens, and whole wheat crumbs under the
shrubs where the mom had her little ones.