[Umpqua Birds] Re: Introduction

  • From: Matthew G Hunter <matthewghunter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:47:25 -0800

Janice and all,
  The Snowy Owl sightings in the Willamette Valley have not been circulated
on this list that I recall. There have been about 4 different birds during
December and January. One can search the archives of Oregon Birders On Line
(OBOL), at //www.freelists.org/archive/obol/ for more information
(easiest to click on a month, then CTRL-F and type in snowy to search).  I
wish one would fly down here!

Matt