[Umpqua Birds] Re: Introduction

  • From: <jeoreid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <umpquabirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 03:35:03 +0000

Super.  Glad you had a wonderful and memorable time.  10 years ago.  Yikes, my
memory is not as good as yours.  Owls are just really cool.

I was wondering if everyone saw that a Snowy Owl was seen Jan 22 at the West
Eugene wetlands?  Since I just joined, I don’t know if this already circulated.

Janice Reid

Wilbur, OR

Sent from Windows Mail