[uae] Re: e-uae 1.6.10 wip

  • From: Mustafa Tufan <mustafa.tufan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:54:59 +0300

1) i took rich's e-uae latest CVS and merged winuae's features..

2) my only goal is (was) to have a full featured amiga emulator for pandora
handheld but
since i don't have a pandora devkit at the moment, making it run on my
ubuntu system was enough for me :)
but i'll try to make it cross platform so that others can enjoy too

3) i compile my e-uae on my ubuntu notebooks (hp dv7 and clevo m980nu) and
it works fine with gfx-x11 and oss sound.
i'm working on uaecvs5 at the moment and i'll patch sdl-gfx now so that you
can try :)
just wait for new version.

4) well, it seems hosting this uae on some cvs/git enabled site will be good
for us, eh? :}