[uae] Re: Snapshot 20070317

  • From: Teuntje <siaoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:00:51 +0100

Richard,

  Thank you for your effort. I tested the OS X code on my G5 dual
  with the latest updates. Worked as expected.
  The only thing I noticed was that in reduced screen mode
  (Ctrl-S) the Amiga pointer was limited in it's movements
  so that I couldn't reach the button I was trying to push.
  I normally work full screen so that maybe usual, but it
  makes using anything other than full screen unusable for
  me.
  I am wondering if I use a wrong option. I'll study on that.

greetings,
  Klaas Punt

On 19 Mar 2007, at 04:40, Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi All

New snapshot (fixes missing OS X icon in the source tarball) plus binaries for
the usual suspects (I think everything except AROS and BeOS).

http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20070317/

Enjoy.

Please test and let me know if there are any significant problems. I think this version is a lot better than the 0.8.29-WIP3, and I want to get it out
to the public...

The OS X version includes SCSI support again now.

BTW - and everybody who distributes their own builds of E-UAE should take note - due to a license change in cdrtools, the last version of cdrtools that you can build E-UAE against is cdrtools-2.01.01a08. The OS X version is built
against this version, so I've included the source code to in the above
directory.

After WIP4 is out, I'll work on creating a native SCSI layer for OS X, so
cdrtools will no longer be required.

Richard Drummond

Web:  http://www.rcdrummond.net/
Mail: mailto:evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx