[uae] Re: New snapshot

  • From: Teuntje <siaoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:50:33 +0100

On 29 Jan 2007, at 13:10, Richard Drummond wrote:

Hi Klaas

On Sunday 28 January 2007 08:42, Teuntje wrote:
Performance seems to be at least as good as
before, which at 30% of one G5 CPU is not optimal I would
say.

I am not sure what you mean by that. What are you measuring the performance
of?
Well, I have UAE started, doing nothing, use F11-S to reduce the window
and watch Activity Monitor and/or top in the Terminal.
That gives a 30-35% usage (of a single G5 CPU), just for the UAE task
to be precise and that IS a royal charge for doing nothing!

greetings,
   Klaas.