[uae] Re: New snapshot

  • From: Giulio Canevari <giulio.canevari@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:02:27 +0200

In data 16/08/2008 06:27 Rich Drummond ha scritto:
Hi All
I'm not going to add any new features to this version. I'm just interested in bugs/regressions. Once a final public 0.8.29 release is out, we can discuss what you'd all like to see in the next version.

I have found out that with this version there are improvements over wip4 with hd images. I have tried yesterday ( after some years without amiga emulation :( ) with wip4 and i was mailing about this ( when i double clicked on the disk icons nothing happened ), but now the problem is solved.

Thank you.
--
Giulio Canevari

Sponsor: