[uae] New snapshot

  • From: Richard Drummond <evilrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:32:15 -0500

Hi All

Happy New Year, Slainte Mhath, and all that!

It's been a bit quiet here lately, I know. Sorry. I've been ill the last
couple of weeks, and I just haven't been up to sitting in front of the
computer for long periods of time. Hopefully, my stamina will return and I'll
find more time in the coming weeks to spend on E-UAE.

In the meantime, here's an up-to-date source snapshot from CVS:
http://www.rcdrummond.net/uae/test/20070126/

For those of you inclined to build from source, please test and let me know
any problem. I'll add some binaries built from this source shortly.

This one has lots of bug fixes (in particular it should work better on
multi-processor machines), merges from the WinUAE, a few minor optimizations,
some new bits and pieces (let me know what you think of the changes in how
the Gtk+ UI behaves), and so on.