[uae] Re: uae Digest V4 #5

  • From: "Manuel Alfayate" <gaula88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: uae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 16:53:26 +0000

Just to express a BIG THANKS for all the GREAT work, Rich!
We are three AMIGA enthusiasts from Spain, using it's wonderfull OS from G4 machines (we are all MAC MINI's, Sir! Aye aye!) and we have managed to boot the last E-UAE snapshot directly from Darwing without Aqua, making our computers look like real amigas. The only drawback is that the Quartz window manager is started automatically to serve SDL-OPENGL...any way configure MAC SDL so we cab avoid this and have more memory and horsepower for emulation?

Thanks!

Manuel

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil