[u3aavcuss] Re: Google

  • From: "Shirley Stokes" <treveris9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 13:06:45 -0000

Hello Ron & Mike

Thanks Mike for the advice on how to access the security advice.  Why didn’t
they tell the reader that?  I am so glad I have knowledgeable friends.  Would
it be worth putting any such tips in the newsletter when I have space?  Some of
them I suspect most of us would ignore, such as changing the password every
year, or not using the same password for different sites.  They are hard enough
to remember as it is!!

Hope you are feeling reasonably well Mike, we haven’t seen you for ages; last
seen on a coach somewhere (possibly overseas).

Shirley S.