[u3aavcuss] Re: Google

  • From: "Shirley Stokes" <treveris9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <u3aavcuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:51:06 -0000

Hello Ron

I thought that if the tips on computer safety which you recommended were
useful, we might put them in the next newsletter, but I am a bit confused.
They tell you that you need to know...the following, but don’t  tell you how to
find out how to do the things they recommend, or am I missing something

Shirley S