[tunerpro] Re: feature request: parameter hot text search

  • From: Jason Bolger <jbolger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:33:48 +1100

Ctrl-F4 is the windows convention for closing an MDI window.

ESC is the windows convention for Cancel.

Enter is the windows convention for OK (or to hit the default button in a dialog).

Having keyboard shortcuts would be handy, is all :-)

On 12/03/2012 2:31 PM, Robert Saar wrote:
Ctrl+F4 connects and disconnects the datastream.
i believe you are referring to Alt+F4.

            From: Jason H <scorp1us@xxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [tunerpro] feature request: parameter hot text search
            To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Date: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 10:44 PM

            Can you please add a text line edit to the top of the
            parameter tree so we can type "BLM" in and have anything
            with "BLM" come up. It's be much faster for finding
            parameters.

            Thanks!

            Visit the TunerPro web site at http://www.tunerpro.net/

<http://us.mc451.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=tunerpro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            with “unsubscribe” in the Subject, or visit
            http://www.tunerpro.net/mailingList.htm.