[tunerpro] Re: feature request: parameter hot text search

  • From: "M Mansur" <mmansur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:52:21 -0700

This is available in the latest build available on the site now
(http://www.tunerpro.net/downloadapp.htm). You can assign “Close Active” editor
to any keystroke you wish (it defaults to Ctrl + Backspace). I’ve also added a
keyboard shortcut to save the active editor (and upload to emulator, if
emulating).

-Mark

            From: Jason H <scorp1us@xxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [tunerpro] feature request: parameter hot text search
            To: "tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Date: Sunday, March 11, 2012, 10:44 PM

            Can you please add a text line edit to the top of the parameter
tree so we can type "BLM" in and have anything with "BLM" come up. It's be much
faster for finding parameters.

            Thanks!

            Visit the TunerPro web site at http://www.tunerpro.net/