[tunerpro] Re: feature request: parameter hot text search

  • From: Mark Young <eaglemarkyoung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tunerpro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 06:32:55 -0700

In TunerPro you click on Compare, then Load Compare Bins, all have to be
same mask ID, you can check mark each one then when a table for say VE Fuel
1 is open hit compare button, can alternate between the four with CTRL + 1
or 2 or 3 or 4 to see each. There is a button along side compare to show
difference of each cell, as oppsed to value of each cell, as compared to
bin loaded in TunerPro.

Mark Young