[tssg-tech] <link> "Working with XML on Android"

  • From: Harry Henriques <harry_henriques@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TSSG-tech <tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I think Bea referenced the IBM website regarding RSS parser alternatives.  I
downloaded the application from the website, and massaged the files.  I was
able
to get the application to successfully create an apk and load successfully into
the Android Emulator.  The application is partially working, but I could use
some help debugging it.  The application doesn't parse the BostonEventsList.
For some reason, it stops before displaying a ListView.

I delivered the work I have finished to the SVN Repository in a Android project
called MessageList.

I will continue to work on it as time permits.  I've only just begun to fight.

Regards,
Harry Henriques
Java Developer