[tssg-tech] Re: <link> "Working with XML on Android"

  • From: Julie Carwellos <jcarwellos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

Bea,

It isn't; I get a consistent 11 errors for each single-event web page (using
FireBug to validate HTML).

Additionally, each event page is styled with TABLEs, rather than floating DIVs,
so we can't use a handheld.css style sheet to load the URL into a WebView and
have only the event information display (using display:none; for the outer
columns).

-julie

Julie (Dingee) Carwellos
Web and IT Project Analyst, User Experience and Interaction Designer
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdingeecarwellos