[tssg-tech] Re: description of RSS format - this time with link

  • From: Julie Carwellos <jcarwellos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tssg-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:45:37 -0700 (PDT)

It might - do you think it would be more valuable if I used it to create one
that was more readable to a real human being?

-julie

Julie (Dingee) Carwellos
Web and IT Project Analyst, User Experience and Interaction Designer
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdingeecarwellos

Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010,
        3:39 PM

        I found this a helpful and concise description of the RSS
        standard.  It helps if you're conversant in XML

        http://www.rssboard.org/rss-specification

Look
        at the descriptions of what you can put in the <description> part
        of the <item> element.

jim

        Note: Next week I'll stop posting to both lists;
        Android project postings will go only the the tech list.
        To subscribe to the tech list send an e-mail
            tssg-tech-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        and put
           subscribe
        in the subject