[triadtechtalk] Re: error 0x 80070002

  • From: armando barreiro <armandobarreiro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 01:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Juanita.

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 5:15 PM, "ChasM49@xxxxxxx" <ChasM49@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Juanita..... I don't use xp anymore but dumped my win8 trash bag and went
back to win 7 here..... I also have system mechanic and been using it for near
cant even remember .... but got a short message from them about xp users.....
said if you have xp they will be providing security etc and stuff in the
program
for xp users to keep you on line etc using System mechanic. I think runs 25.96
forget since I use the pro version on all my computers...2 desktops and my
laptop....might check it out see if may be a good thing for you.....win 8 is
the
millennium of 2014 for MS and has near bankrupted them plus killed PC sales....
new win 9 is due middle of next year think saying May 2015
chuck in Ok

In a message dated 4/6/2014 10:39:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
After using fixit to  uninstall MSE It appeared MSE was gone but I keept
getting error 0x 80070002.  Kept searching using other phrases. Finally
searched microsoft client error  0x80070002 got another fixit followed
instrucrions  worked like a  charm.  I have Windows xp. No more error
0x80070002 after  rebooting..