[triadtechtalk] Re: Temp Folder

  • From: " JEFF" <iloveanimalstheytastegood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:46:45 -0800

Hi Howard,

Ya know, I just replyed to Chuck about this and I thought he was talking about
the Temporary Internet Files when he advised me to do the same thing that you
just did, but, upon closer examination I believe the Temporary Files he was
referring to are indeed in the Temp folder.
Unfortunately the disk cleanup feature indicates that there are zero megs to
delete and yet when I actually look in the Temp folder its loaded with stuff.
Go figure!
So, if the disk cleanup feature does not see that there are indeed things in
the folder and does not give me the option to delete them the question then is
how do I determine what to delete manually.
Any advice?

Jeff in San Marcos