[triadtechtalk] Re: Temp Folder

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:02:25 -0600

> > All I do each day or so is to bring up Find and
> > type in *.tmp and when it finds all the temp
> > files, I then click on View/Arrange Icons/By Date
> > and then just delete every thing dated later than
> > two days ago (some say one day is sufficient),

Clarence I have Fred Langa's Clean x 9 program, which he has a new version
comming out this next week. The Grand made me a batch file all I have to do
is click yes and any key now to run the program. It cleans all the dat files
temp internet and much much more. After running it, you can go to those
folders and there are no files in them.
All the cleaning tools I have I got the information from this list. Good
list, smart people.