[tor] Re: FDCServers (Fwd: Re: 1Gbit Hosting in EU)

  • From: raidz <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 22:23:14 -0800

Judging by the wording in their e-mail this is either a no-go or a shorterm solution as they will eventually disconnect the server.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 01:14:39 -0500, Griffin Boyce wrote:
That seems fairly reasonable, but Im curious as to how they define
"repeated abuses."  Seems like it may not be a great fit for Tor exit
nodes, but could be wrong.

~Griffin