[tor] Re: FDCServers (Fwd: Re: 1Gbit Hosting in EU)

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 08:48:27 +0100

Hi,

>> What is the current state regarding a Tor node at FDCservers?
> I was hoping for more feedback/comments.

Also, it would be good if someone looked into why none of our servers
use their available bandwidth. This is an ongoing problem and I don't
see the point in getting a new server if we don't even use the resources
available to us. We also have the offer to upgrade codero's "wau" exit
to Gbit at a very good price, but it is still down as the upgrade to
squeeze failed. I could use a hand here, but nobody seems to know how to
diagnose this (both the speed issue and the failed upgrade to squeeze).

Moritz