[torontocbm] Re: is there a database of info on protection schemes - how to copy various programs?

  • From: Joseph Palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 12:44:26 -0800 (PST)

Destroy that cable!  we don't need it coming back to us in a donation pile....

Craig Ernster! Yeah that's the guy; TPUG & myself managed to get the latest
versions of some of those programs from him back then....Not a clue where they
are now?!? The world went .d64 when I wasn't looking and I never needed
anything other then Maverick or a SnapShot V5.22 since then