[tn-dragonflies] Re: Odonata Central

  • From: rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:06:37 -0400

A few thoughts, tardy and not thoroughly researched as I am not at my home
computer this week, so hope this helps:

Submitting records- improvements needed to make it easier and faster to add
records, for example it is not necessary to re-load all photos after submitting
a record(s). The re-loading of photos takes lots of time and someone entering a
record does not necessarily need to see previous photos.

The site has some "glitchy" features- for example the Maps feature often hangs
on one species and I have to log out and try again for desired species.

A venue other than OC may be more appropriate for multiple sightings,
checklists, early - late dates, FOY records etc. OC has its work cut out just
keeping up with county records.

Richard Connors
Nashville