[tn-dragonflies] Re: Odonata Central

  • From: Avian Pursuits Nature Tours <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 04:11:34 -0700 (PDT)

One suggestion I have for OdonataCentral is to have an option to search records
by "recent changes to submission status". It's a relatively minor need, but it
would be helpful for me when checking to see what species have been newly
confirmed, or unconfirmed, for various counties. This would be especially
important for a record that was submitted a long time ago and not acted on for
a few months.

Right now, the only other thing I can think of is to make it clear if they only
want first county records, or if they'd like additional records, especially for
less common species. I'm thinking on the lines of Bugguide,net, where you can
see species' records by month as well as county.
David Trently
Avian Pursuits Nature Tours
...come see the real world!
Knoxville, TN