[tn-dragonflies] Odonata Central

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies <tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:31:38 -0700 (PDT)

John Abbott replied about the suggested changes to the OC site.

"Hi Ken,

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Many of them are already on my
list and I'll add the others. The ultimate problem is funding. I don't
currently have funding to make any changes to OdonataCentral.
The site was upgraded by a professional programmer and when that
happened, it did improve it, but it also took a lot of control out of
my hands. So for better or worse, this is where we stand. I know a lot
of folks wish it did this or that differently (I include myself in
this), but I just don't have the means to do it right now. I'm working
on that however and will hopefully be able to move forward sooner than
later.

Thanks,
John"