[tn-dragonflies] Re: ID Verification

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:43:45 -0400

I too will be very interested in what they have to say.  The other three
that I would have considered are the Ashy, the Cypress and the Cocoa
Clubtails.  We are far out of range for the Dusky and the Cypress.  We show
out of range for the Cocoa, but not by much, so accidents happen.

Isn¹t it fun trying to identify these things?

Best regards,

Harold Howell
Grainger County, TN