[tn-dragonflies] Re: ID Verification

  • From: David Hollie <featherbrain1223@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:26:48 -0400

I would be interested to hear any comments that you receive on the ID of
this. I am not sure as to what species it is, but I know it is neither Ashy
nor Lancet. I have been having trouble IDing the female clubtails I have
been seeing lately so that's why I am interested to hear what the "experts"
have to say about this one.

Thanks,

David

--