[TN-Butterflies] Re: Little Yellow

  • From: Rita Venable <ritavenable@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:44:13 -0500

As I was hobbling about the Flat Rock cedar glade today, here was my
run-down on the sulphurs:

Little Yellow - 13
Southern Dogface - 9
Cloudless Sulphur - 2 (but they were not acting up as the ones in Chester
Co.)
Sleepy Orange - 0
Clouded Sulphur - 0
Orange Sulphur - 0
Dainty Sulphur - 0

I had never seen Little Yellows there before. They were the most abundant
species of sulphur/whites.

Rita Venable, Franklin, TN
Williamson Co.