[TN-Butterflies] Re: County records

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 07:32:27 -0700 (PDT)

A recent post from BAMONA's blog:
new BAMONA is coming!
Please be patient if you are
waiting for us to add your new submissions of records and photographs.  A new
BAMONA is in development for release in late summer/early fall.
This improved BAMONA will include maps (including Canada) displaying
point data and recent submissions and will feature a new online,
streamlined submission/review process.  While we are working hard on
this new release, we will be taking breaks from adding new data and
photographs to this site.  You are welcome to continue making
submissions; we will add them to the database, but the turnaround time will be
slower.