[TN-Butterflies] County records

  • From: Avian Pursuits Nature Tours <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 11:23:46 -0700 (PDT)

Because BAMONA  is currently slow to update the database of county records, I
think it is more important that I keep my 'Not Seen' lists up to date with
recent submissions. I have already seen that people have submitted butterfly
records that were actually submitted by someone else earlier.
I've reviewed recent posts to TN-Butterflies and marked my lists with asterisks
beside species for which I've seen BAMONA submissions. If you have contributed
a county record in recent months, I'd appreciate if you could find the time to
check my lists to be sure the asterisks are there. This way butterfliers will
at least know that a county record of that species has been submitted by
someone.

You can find my lists at: http://avianpursuits.com/Butterflies_Main.html

On another note...Yes! There is still going to be a Butterfly Foray June 18-20
at Tims Ford State Park. Anyone who asked about lodging at the park, yes, there
is room for you. I'll be contacting you soon to work out plans.
 David Trently
Avian Pursuits Nature Tours
...come see the real world!
Knoxville, TN