[tinwhiskers] Re: Toyota

  • From: Steve Smith <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Werner Engelmaier <engelmaier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:34:05 -0800

Hello Werner,

Let me paste in below, a short exchange between Gordon and Ray on a
separate thread but which is relevant here, as (I consider)Toyota
proceeds in a headlong rush to make a fool of themselves, trying to
hide their years-long cover-up:
I read somewhere that the fix included a half hour to reprogram the ECM.
Which certainly sounds like a software glitch.

Ray Bennett
Phoenix