[THIN] Re: connecting to a farm in different farm

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 09:56:27 -0000

sorry to revisit this again but I wont be able to use PNagent as It
would need a web interface to populate the icons as I recall,

I can set the published app up on a pre user bases but what I would like
to be able to do is just copy the pn.ini , the appsrv.ini and the
uistate.ini as these are the ones were I see the changes that seem to
apply.

the part that is killing me here is the three hidden files that relate
to the shortcut for the published app. Where the target is "C:\Program
Files\Citrix\ICA Client\pn.exe"  /APP "E I S" /PNI "kf4gs4n5" and the
kf4gs4n5 relates to the hidden files with the shortcut being a different
random number.

When I try to use the same shortcut it fails, is this even possible when
it created in a users profile is it linked there some way.