[THIN] Re: audio over RDP

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 16:59:16 +0200

I've been quite impressed with some of the techniques that they've used to
make their settings persistent and hard to eliminate - incredibly irritated,
but impressed... Of course this impressiveness yields a server image that is
pretty much worthless in a production environment, but I digress.

Other than audio I think I have the build ready for users; if the smartcard
hotfixes resolved the smartcard issues that is.