[THIN] Re: audio over RDP

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 15:57:37 +0100

Can you run the following and send me the output:

----------------------
rem   -- This script makes a copy of system settings

rem  create the directory, with current date suffix added
FOR /F "tokens=1,2,3 delims=-,/ " %%i IN ('date /t') DO set
COPYDIR=copy_settings_%%k_%%j_%%i
FOR /F "tokens=1,2 delims=: " %%i IN ('time /t') DO set
COPYDIR=%COPYDIR%_%%i_%%j
md %COPYDIR%

sc query state= all | find "SERVICE_NAME" > %COPYDIR%\services.names.txt

rem  Get the service names to list and list them
@FOR /F "tokens=1* delims= " %%i IN (%COPYDIR%\services.names.txt) DO (call
:list_service "%%j")

rem  Skip the subroutine
goto next_step

rem  Subroutine for listing service information
:list_service
@echo ---- Service %1 ---------------------- >> %COPYDIR%\services.info.txt
@sc qc %1 >> %COPYDIR%\services.info.txt
@sc queryex %1 >> %COPYDIR%\services.info.txt