[THIN] Re: TS Gateway - OT?

  • From: Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:45:16 +0000

Agreed. The critical emphasis in my assessment should have been 'everything
*we* need'. We haven't got any use for the advanced Citrix features (And no
time/budget to develop the needed expertise), so Provision fill our gap very
nicely.

To answer the OP, I'd guess any organisation complex enough to have an
'Architecture Group' is too complex for vanilla TS, even 2008...