[THIN] Re: TS Gateway - OT?

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 21:24:32 -0600

I would be curious to hear about this too. Surely someone has tried it.

I don't think it is a Citrix killer though. Competitor maybe. Their product line is much more broad than the web interface/secure gateway.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2009, at 8:40 PM, Tom Sorenson <tsorenson99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So it's been about a year that the MS TS Gateway has been around. I've seen zero discussion of it on this board, I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is of it and if they have tested or implemented. My architecture group seems to think it's a Citrix killer. I don't. I'm preparing my arguments now and would appreciate a sound off from the list on the subject.

Thanks all

Tom
Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist