[THIN] Re: Anyone using Application virtualization inside a Citrix/TS session?

  • From: "Layman, Eric" <Eric.Layman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:12:58 -0500

http://www.virtuall.nl/articles/applicationanddesktopdelivery/ApplicationVirtualizationSolutionsOverviewandFeatureMatrix.pdf

Ruben Spruijt (PQR) has provided an excellent document to help you compare your
requirements to the prominent vendor solutions.  Note that Altiris SVS is not
supported on Terminal Server...

We use App-V 4.1 currently, but there is a learning curve.  Not 64-bit capable
yet, and our core apps are installed locally.