[THIN] [THIN]

  • From: dmauri@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:01:22 +0100

Hi there,

I have a doubt using policies (gpo in w2k server with AD, Xpe Fr2).
In the same lan we are using two users, one to log into pc (the user is
local) and the user from domain to log into farm.
If I use the domain user to log in local then, apply the GPO, and I don't
want to do this.

How do you solve this issue?

Thks...

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software