[THIN] Re: Slightly OT - Trend Performance

  • From: "Jay P. Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:13:37 -0400

We are seeing this issue in our environment w/ ServerProtect 5.58 and
Engine 8.5-1002

We called Trend, and they are apparently aware of the issue, but have no
ETA on a patch.  We are currently gathering debug information to send to
them so that they can escalate the case.  The more people that complain,
the more attention this will get.

For now, we have also disabled the real time scan on our Citrix servers.

Trend also recommended that we exclude C:\Windows\setupapi.log, but I
don't think that did us any good.  I guess in some cases this file can
get rather large.