[THIN] Re: Repost: MF XPa, weird blank spot in Outlook 2000 received messages

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 15:58:12 +0100

Are they accesing Outlook without having it open? EG have they saved the
email on their desktop, and then double-click on it to look at it.

If so, this would initialise Outlook, and possibly an add-in - say an AV
mail-checker, whose splash screen might come up and not redraw properly;
or possibly even the Outlook splash screen...you could try disabling
that.

Nick