[THIN] QB in TS

  • From: Kevin Phillips <KPhillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:28:23 -0400

    I was wondering if any of you knew if Quickbooks was supported in a
TS/Citrix environment? Their knowledgebase is practically useless, and the
powers that be are interested in providing it to our users. I did find one
article,  <http://www.quickbooks.com/support/faqs/qbw2002/124603.html>
http://www.quickbooks.com/support/faqs/qbw2002/124603.html, and it doesn't
sound like they even understand the purpose of TS. Thanks

Kevin Phillips
Web Services Administrator
Creative Solutions
Kphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com