[THIN] Re: QB in TS

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

And make sure to kill qbagent too. And yes, Intuit's
tech support is completely clueless and worthless.

<http://www.quickbooks.com/support/faqs/qbw2002/124603.html>

http://www.quickbooks.com/support/faqs/qbw2002/124603.html,
> and it =
> doesn't
> sound like they even understand the purpose of TS.
> Thanks
> =20
> Kevin Phillips=20
> Web Services Administrator
> Creative Solutions
> Kphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

http://calendar.yahoo.com
This weeks sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
Designed to facilitate efficient resolution of your technical server-based
questions, issues and incidents, technical support is a few mouse-clicks away:
you submit your incident-specific support requests via our online support
helpdesk, our certified engineers resolve them while you monitor the progress,
and your systems get back to 99.9% up-time in no time.
http://www.99point9.com