[THIN] Re: Abra

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:24:50 -0400

We had a lot to start with.  One of the biggest things that we did to
help was to make sure that each of the published apps in citrix were set
up to use 16 bit color depth.  For some reason if the color depth was
different the user got another session to the same server and this would
cause major problems.  Another thing is with Abra being only on 2
servers for us we have the users log into Abra first to get their
correct server then they are fine.  Finally, we tell our users that if
they are not using it to close it.  This helped solve another of the
problems.

Hope this helped,

Bruce Jarrett-Norton
Dart Energy Corporation