[THIN] Re: OT: DFS on W95

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:33:26 -0400

Christopher,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I think this is what's happening. It's funny they
do not mention it anywhere.

Now have to search for all w95 PCs in the building and try to convert them
into thin clients.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.