[THIN] Re: OT: Anyone using ACT! in Citrix or otherwise?

  • From: Christopher Wilson <christofire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:16:27 -0500

The Goldmine install we have is a sweet Nostalgia inducing setup: Goldmine
v3 for Win95 with a Novell 3.11 backend hosting a Btrieve database. I don't
know who sold them on ACT!, but they do have some migration tools. I expect
Goldmine would have a migration path as well.
 Looking at the Goldmine website
(www.frontrange.com<http://www.frontrange.com>)
it appears to integrate with better than ACT!

Have had to deal with BestSoftware (now Sage) when supporting their FAS
product, and it was no picnic.
 Anyone else have any Goldmine endorsements?
Anyone tried MS CRM?
 Thanks,
CW