[THIN] New (additional) farm: MPS 3.0, or Metaframe XP?

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 09:34:04 -0500

We have an existing farm with Metaframe Xpe.

I have the opportunity to build a new 3-server farm and am considering
putting Windows 2003 and MPS 3.0 on that farm.

Anybody have any comments on that? Does MPS 3.0 seem to be a "good"
product? (Is it stable? Does it introduce new weird problems?). I'm most
likely going to be doing Windows 2003 on the servers, just trying to
decide if going to MPS 3.0 at this point is a wide idea.

---
The T drive is not backed up
http://www.go-eol.com