[THIN] TS 2003 - Terminal Server Manager

  • From: Jonathan.Carr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:46:59 +0100

Hi all,

We are currently testing a Server 2003 Terminal Server (No Citrix) with a
view to rolling out pretty soon. We are pretty pleased with most things and
have only had a few minor issues with printers. One thing we have noticed is
when the server has a load of about 10 users or more, the Terminal Server
Manager will open up and shadow without issue,
but when you attempt to show the active process for a certain user or for
the entire server itself, the Terminal Server Manager will disappear off the
screen.

This issue only seems to happen when you attempt to display the processes,
everything else seems fine.

Anyone have any thoughts?

http://www.go-eol.com