[THIN] Re: Mind going ... is this possible with IE

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:34:10 -0700

We only allow access to the A: drive (via a GPO). Could you do that and
remap it?
-George

 On 10/27/05, M <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is anyone else allowing users to download files via IE ? ie word docs and
> PDf files on local Intranets ?
> I cant believe im the only person restricting access to drive letters.
> Anyone ?

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208 web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654 email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
what he thinks he already knows." - Epictetus