[THIN] MSTerminalServices.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "MSTerminalServices.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN List" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 04:51:37 -0600

MSTerminalServices.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi THIN List,

New articles added to MSTerminalServices.org last month:

Title: Terminal Server and the Profile Challenge
Author: Wilco van Bragt
is almost the standard answer I get when asking, “Do you have problems with
your profiles?” when administrators tell me about some strange problems. This
article will discuss the potential profile challenges which need to be tackled
in a Terminal Server environment.
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Terminal-Server-profile-challenge.html

Title: Terminal Services Features in Longhorn
Author: Paul Stansel
Terminal Services features in their next server OS platform release, still
titled “Longhorn”. We'll take a look at what they plan to provide and how it
can impact your installation.
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Terminal-Services-Features-Longhorn.html

Title: Juggling Terminal Service Resources
Author: Brien M. Posey
basic underlying principles are the same for terminal sessions today as they
were thirty years ago, the demands made against the servers that host terminal
sessions have increased exponentially. Bloated applications and resource hungry
operating systems place huge demands on terminal servers. In this article, I
will discuss how you can plan your terminal server hardware so that your
terminal service environment will run efficiently.
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Juggling-Terminal-Service-Resources.html

Title: Scripting for Server Based Computing: Part 2 – Terminal Services Server
and Connection Settings
Author: Andy Jones
computing administrators to perform some very complex, and sometimes mundane,
tasks with consistency and speed. This article series serves as a look into
leveraging this toolset to simplify the configuration of server and user
settings. Part 2 of this article series will look at terminal services server
and connection settings (Winstation settings for the really old school crowd).
We will explore the settings and properties that may be managed via VBScript
and WMI.
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Scripting-Server-Based-Computing-Terminal-Services-Server-Configuration-Settings.html

Title: Welcome to MSTerminalServices.org!
Author: Administrator
href="http://www.msterminalservices.org";
to Terminal Services and Server Based Computing related topics such as
Application Hosting, Security lockdown, Profile management, Virtualization and
much more...
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/Site_News/Welcome-to-MSTerminalServicesorg.html

Title: Surviving Printing on Citrix
Author: Stefan Vermeulen
headaches all around. This article will help you stabilize your printing
environment.
Link: http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Surviving-Printing-Citrix.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2005. All rights reserved.